Logo

Cant get it to start 1999 25hp

dawson584

I have a 1999 25hp tiller.Ran

I have a 1999 25hp tiller.Ran great all year and someone put leaves and water in my tank and got ran throgh the motor. Cleaned out the carb new gas tank and lines no luck. Tried getting it to start with out the carb squirtin gas into secondaries no luck. Put new plugs in and the bottom plug is the only one that seems to be getting fired top one has spark but seems to not fire. Any idea of what the problem could be?

I would also have a look at th

I would also have a look at the reeds. Some crap may have got sucked right through and blocking them up somewhat....

carb was cleaned and new fuel

carb was cleaned and new fuel pump. I think stuff got into the reeds tried cleaning them the best i could got the motor to start for about 10sec. and couldnt get it to do anything after that

"Would be hard for leaves to g

"Would be hard for leaves to get through carb into reeds Better ck the fire again, Be sure you did not get the plug wires crossed up just change them over and see what happens Ch the two little black hoses than run behind the shift linkage on the side of the motor be sure they are not stopped up one at a time dont get them mixed up"

Back