Logo

Prop shaft and drive shaft Chrysler 6 hp

parker

"I have a very nice running Ch

"I have a very nice running Chrysler 6hp Mod.62B8J, serial 1102, made in Canada. Recently the prop shaft and drive shaft broke (someone hit a rock). Does anyone have these parts, know where to get them or have the same model for sale for parts? It runs so well I hate to dispose of it but recognize that there is a limit to how much money I should put into it. Thanks for your help. Parker"

"Both that propshaft F525098 a

"Both that propshaft F525098 and driveshaft 45-F525128 are both NLA (no longer available).

You might find them used, but it seems like you would quickly get up to considerably more than the motor is worth..."

"Thanks Andrew. I suspected t

"Thanks Andrew. I suspected that they were either no longer available or, if available, would cost more than the motor is worth. I was hoping that someone would have used parts at a reasonable price. If I can't find any, I have a very good power unit (actually all the parts other than the two shafts) that would be available. Parker"

"I have a 1962 6 horse needing

"I have a 1962 6 horse needing some parts if you would sell yours?
I have not been able to find any parts for mine? If you find a place to get any parts i would like to know and i will tell you if i find any of the parts you need.
Thanks, Tim"

"I have a 76 Ward Sea King 6 H

"I have a 76 Ward Sea King 6 HP Chysler 2 Cycle motor. Runs great, smooth shift foward and reverse. Tentioner spring won't retracted. Spring not broken. But that don't stop me fish'in. I'll take $150.00 for the boot. Call (252)728-2327"

I don't know if a 4 HP and

I don't know if a 4 HP and a 6 use the same parts your looking for but I have a 79 4hp that I'll let go for $50.00.

Back