Logo

Nice video on being preparedsort of

"Get a load of the video below

"Get a load of the video below it of the cessna citation running off the runway then sitting in the water with the engines howling away. Everyone safe, btw."

As a pilot and a boat guy... t

As a pilot and a boat guy... thats like ramming the dock at ten knots while trying to impress the ladies. Bad form. Luckly no one was hurt.

"It reminded me of seeing a B-

"It reminded me of seeing a B-52 bomber in the water about 1,000 feet short of Kadena Airbase's inbound runway on Okinawa, Japan back in 1970. It was an eerie feeling landing over it."

"MistaHays:

I retired at ag

"MistaHays:

I retired at age 55 from public service w/garaunteed liveable, not exhorbitent, income & healthcare for life and then the same for the spouse upon my demise.

I took a flying lesson for an hour and enjoyed it immensely; just couldn't fit lessons in w/college at night, full time day job and raising a family at age 30. All of them together darn near killed me!

"I was a wee lad in diapers."

Then you missed the great 50s & 60s; beatniks to hippies. I consider 57 middle age and hope to see the first fuel cell powered pleasure boat.

Where are the boat ladies' pics.?"

I can never remember SEADOO la

I can never remember SEADOO launching that particular 'Jet-Ski'! Some unusual design features on that model!!

Back