Logo
Get instant online access to repair manuals for your Chrysler / Force outboard. Online Manuals
ChryslerForce
Order printed Chrysler / Force service manuals — shipped to your door! Printed Manuals
ChryslerForce
Use engine diagrams to find & order parts for your Chrysler / Force engine. Engine Diagrams
ChryslerForce

Default "Hi. I am in Australia. I hav

"Hi. I am in Australia. I have just been given a hardly used 10 Hp Chrysler Outboard, which has not been run for years. I do not have it yet so i can not give the model and serial numbers. Also i have located a long shaft 7.5 HP model 71HIB. Which i could buy. My first question is are parts available for both these models and the second, where do i start? When i have the 10 HP i will add to this post. Would appreciate any advice. Frederick"

Inverary, Ontario, Canada - The Great White North Eh!

Default "Frederick, parts for Chrysler

"Frederick, parts for Chryslers are getting scarce. They were bought out by Bayliner and then Brunswick back in the 80's and became the Force line mostly sold by Mercury.

There is no more support network for them, but there is still a couple of (former) Chrysler dealers around with a significant supply of parts.

The largest I am aware of is www.discount-marine-parts.com located in the US. They may be able to put you on to someone a little closer..."
    Graham

A "professional" is someone who gets paid for their work - it doesn't necessarily mean they are good at it :)

Default "Graham, thank you .It looks l

"Graham, thank you .It looks like i will play with the 10 and not buy the 7.5 unit. Frederick"