Logo

Pulleys and hoses

flip17

"Hi, does anyone know where I

"Hi, does anyone know where I can find hoses and pulleys for a 1985 318LM. I need the hose from the coolant expansion tank to the heat exchanger, the pulley on the circulating pump and also the two on the balancer. Thankz"

"If you have the old one, take

"If you have the old one, take it to NAPA and match it up with what they have. Look for a SECTION of their hose that's the same diameter and curvature, then cut it to size.

Jeff"

Thanks for the response Fastje

Thanks for the response Fastjeff. So you're telling me they don't make this hose anymore?

"I replaced all my hoses this

"I replaced all my hoses this year on both my 318s. If your lucky, you can still see the sku number on the old hose and Napa will more than likely have a match. As for me, most of my replacements (90%) consisted of taking a few hose(s) off the engine at a time and walking around the store and holding each hose up to a new one hanging on the wall and looking for a 'close' match. Once found you'll still have to cut the new one to fit."

"Most hoses are no longer avai

"Most hoses are no longer available but there are a few. If you find a number let me know, or email me pictures before you remove and of the hose separate and I can see if we can still find them. We have pretty good luck finding stuff but hoses are kind of iffy. We always do our best to search though.

Dave"

Back