Logo

Connector plug at ECM on KAMD43

captal

Contributing Member
"OK ran into a dead end so goi

"OK ran into a dead end so going to where I should have started...... with you guys!! I have a KAMD-43P. The wiring harness that comes from the dash to the ECM (control box with the reset button)has a molex plug. Who ever rebuilt the engines pulled out all the pins when removing the engine, then tried to crimp them back on when the motor was re-installed and buggered them all up. Bottom line is the pins are .062 in size but very long, 1 1/8". Bought some on-line, they are the same diameter but only 3/4" long. Searched all over the web with no luck. Anyone have any idea where to get these pins or a least where to get a replacment connector?? Thanks guys!!"

Is this cable the round 16 pin

Is this cable the round 16 pin extension harness? If it is Volvo sells those male and female pins.You can also purchase the cable itself in different lengths.

"Checked there first. Yes it

"Checked there first. Yes it is the 16 pin round. They do list the extension harness but only the whole harness, not the pins or connector. They don't even list the connector at the ECM. The manual shows the picture but no part number. If you have any Volvo numbers or know a shop they can get them would be great! I'm just about ready to cut the whole mess out and use butt connectors! Thanks!!"

"Male pin is 849958, female pi

"Male pin is 849958, female pin is 849959, male connector is 846647, female connector is 846612. Do have if you need."

Back