Logo

90hp motor

L

larry buttons

im moving to small desert in t

im moving to small desert in the pacific i need a depedable 90 hp outboard i have a dealer who say hes got either a ns90A or a tdli 90 witch woyuld the most dependable in those harsh conditions

Least advanced would be the 90

Least advanced would be the 90A. The TLDI requires sophisticated service that will not usually be found in underdeveloped areas.

"yeah i agree with mr guru in

"yeah i agree with mr guru in this case not only is the 90A cheaper but its a better engine period personally the guy who say computers is the wave of the future should be shot. you should see what happens when the tdli sinks its pretty scary.

you ll find in a side to side comparison the 90A has more power, more torque, has a better tone, and alot less to go wrong. if you buy the 90A if you keep your gas clean,keep it flushed,and change the water pump every 2 years you wont have any problems on the other hand the tdli is quieter and burns less fuel in most set ups but not as reliable and lot more maintaining. i would trust one with my life especally if you need it to go a 100 miles or so to the main land but either way id see if you could get an 8hp or 9.9 two stroke aux. just in case you never kno id keep some parts around like carb kits, fuel pump kits, gasket set, spare prop and hardware, and a water pump and try to keep the same for your kicker if you get one they need to e loved and ran too"

Back