Logo

To all that have worked on Gamefisher Force ignition systems

tom357mag

"I just wanted to share some i

"I just wanted to share some info with ya'll. When I first started working on my 1989 Gamefisher [Force] I had no spark on either plug , I did all the tests and could not come up with anything else but bad coils. I purchased a BIM coil kit Part # 116-2379K2 MFG by CDI Electronics from EBAY and by god I now have spark , But I still can't get the motor running. The primer bulb is firm , I have good spark , I do smell fuel , But it will not even think about firing up. I did notice an adjustment screw on the carb , what is the right adjustment for this screw ? Any other help or advice would be greatly appreaciated. Hopes this helps someone else. www.cdielectronics.com"

"Tom, I have an 85 Chrysler &#

"Tom, I have an 85 Chrysler (same as Force) and had simular problems, replaced the CD module (big bucks) points and dist cap (more bucks)... then I checked the timing.
Well, the timing was off. and after much time in trying to retime the thing I found that the key that locks the fly wheel in place was sheared off and all of the timing marks were in the wrong spot.
We did get it to fire once but popped and talked back (backfired) something awful.
Its sure worth a check and alot cheaper than the way that I went."

Back