Logo

Force 120hp tilt

"Sounds like a leak in the sys

"Sounds like a leak in the system I had to do mine on a 125hp. Look for fluid leaking out of one of the lines, or cylinder. Most times it is the seals in the cylinder itself. The new seals are very cheap. If yours is like mine with two holes on top of the cylinder. you need a spanner wrench to open the cylinder to put in the seals."

I cannot see any leaks. All th

I cannot see any leaks. All the lines and cylinders are clean. It falls really slow and comes up fine.

"Ls1axle There are 2 sets of

"Ls1axle There are 2 sets of cylinders 1 for running and 1 for trailering, you do not mention which is drifting,however your problem is the ram is by passing internally,you will need to remove the ram and have it repacked, any good hydraulic shop can do that in less than 1 hr and a couple bucks for a seal kit. This is not a major issue. If it were me I would get the shop to remove the assembly and reinstall assuring the system is bled properly. $ 100.00 should cover it, or maybe you know a truck or forklift mechanic. Hope this helps,let me know how you make out.
Michael"

Back