Logo

Evinrude parts

T

Tony Cook

"Please could someone advise m

"Please could someone advise me of the best source of Evinrude parts in the UK. A supplier in the US would be ok so long as they are prepared to ship to the UK. It seems to me that any UK supplier just wants to rip me off; listed prices on US sites giving prices in dollars are bad enough but in the UK it appears that they want very similar numbers but in pounds rather than dollars. For example, $95 in US, £87 pounds here, it's such a rip off."

from what ive seen by the time

from what ive seen by the time you pay the "little extra"(as they put it) for shipping outside the us....and then the "customs duties" youll probably come off cheaper buying UK in the long run.

so apparently either they dont ship outside the US or you pay a pretty pennie for it if they do.

sorry

maybe somebody else knows about a site i havent found.

"Thanks David, I did manage to

"Thanks David, I did manage to buy a power trim pump from the US in the past and had to pay UK customs 17.5% tax but it was still much cheaper than here. Now though, I need a whole list of gaskets, bolts, stat, impellor etc."

"Sorry for the double post but

"Sorry for the double post but wanted to mention that the keypart address I mentioned in my last post is U.K based, tried to edit last but wouldn't let me as it's over an hour old."

Back