Logo

Brp 115 running problem

"Hi Morten,

I think have di

"Hi Morten,

I think have discovered the problem with my engine (Johnson BRP 115 2006 model). After more continued problems with No Oil and poor fuel supply while running, I took the OMS apart today and found that the air motor diaphragm had a number of holes in it and was perishing. I assume that this would result in a serious loss of suction/ pressure leading to reduced oil and fuel supply into the OMS. This would explain the lack of oil, and the No Oil alarm keeping on sounding, as well as difficulty starting and running from reduced fuel. Would you have the same opinion on this? If so would I need to buy a new air motor diaphragm or maybe even a OMS repair kit or even a new OMS? What is your advice on this?

I also think the Pulse Limiter is not working well and I also want to buy 2 new thermostats to ensure these are ok.

Therefore, I urgently want to buy and DHL / Fed Ex these parts to Liberia. Do you know of any good supplier in the middle east who would have these parts available?

Thanks

Will"

"Have the VRO repaired or chan

"Have the VRO repaired or changed. If new pump, pulse limiter is included in the kit.
In the Middle East, I do not know too many, but Johnson was quite popular in Dubai.
However I guess You might get it just as quick from the US.
Got an American friend in an oil-company down there?
He might be of help."

Back