Logo

More Interceptor Decals Available

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
"I now have the black on metal

"I now have the black on metallic gold decals with the red on yellow inspection decals for the following engines: 100hp, 150hp, 185hp, 215hp & 240hp. All of the above are done the same as the ones in the attached picture. If you are interested or have questions please contact me at [email protected]
I can recreate any other decals you need as long as I have accurate demensions and a good picture to go off of.
217230.jpg
Interceptor Decals

"I now have the black on chrom

"I now have the black on chrome Interceptor decals available, as seen in the attachment. I recreated these for an Interceptor in a 1966 Arabian but I know they were used in other boats with small adjustments to the decals, such as Tollycraft's had a decal that said "Tollycraft power by Interceptor" rather than the "Interceptor powered Century". As long as I have a picture to go off of I can match your originals. I have also done chrysler decals, vintage water ski decals, vintage trailor decals and logos. For samples of other work, questions or have an interest in purchasing decals please contact me at [email protected]

217234.jpg
Interceptor Decals

Back