Logo

Exhaust manifolds for OMC

artic429

I was wondering where i could

I was wondering where i could find the cheapest set of exhaust manifolds for a 5.7 chevy engine. I found some for 120.00 a piece at a discount web site. With about 40 bucks for S&H. Is this a good deal or can i find better?

Hey Oilslik. Now you have me w

Hey Oilslik. Now you have me wondering about this deal here. I just checked out your website and the price difference has me scared. Check on my site and tell me if im even getting the right stuff here!

"weyll... my only experience w

"weyll... my only experience with Amkt was not great... I ordered a transom boot and they sent it some overnight express shipping that I didn't ask for..cost me double what the part cost...then the boot rotted out in 1 year...a known GLM issue that if I had acted quicker would've been warranted..but I wondered if this place got the lower end GLM seconds or something...probably not, but that is definitely the best manifold price I have EVER seen..hard to resist..I've seen crappy used ones sell for that on evilbay"

yeah the price is pretty damn

yeah the price is pretty damn good but the guy i talked to was kind of a dipstick! I think my 3 year old son couldve handled the order over the phone better than this guy. There was alot of confussion over what product i wanted even tho i had the numbers right in front of me on their own web site! So to see if the right stuff comes back will be yet to be seen

yea im trying to get my hands

yea im trying to get my hands on one four a 3.0 but they are like 500 bucks. the cheapest ive found for mine is 300.. you guys know of any omc salvage places or anything like that

Back