Logo

Switchbox

hey Bandit

i now ha

hey Bandit

i now have fire!!! i have a bad switch wire. i put a jumper wire from the battery to the s/b and the coil lit up like a neon light.tomorrow i will chase down the wire.

Les

"<[img]"http://www.marineengin

"
thumbs_up.gif
happy.gif

Uggg...
The longest thread..."

what is a old nav light ? here

what is a old nav light ? heres my problem. i have no fire from the white switch wire. if i run a jumper from battery to switch wire i have power. any suggestions

Les

"bandit
i ran a ohm tes

"bandit
i ran a ohm test and came up with zero on the white switch wire. to fix do i have to buy a new harness,or what?
Les"

"bandit

i ran a test o

"bandit

i ran a test on the white switch wire and found a bad conection ,fixed that, had good conecintivety. still no power to the switch box. any help would be great.
Les"

"i finaly found the problem, s

"i finaly found the problem, some one had wired in the kill switch to the white switch wire. i had a bad kill switch."

"you belive that!! well i did

"you belive that!! well i did have a bad switch wire . i fixed that and still nothing, so i tested where they sliced in for kill switch no nothing, unhooked the kill switch put the two wires together bingo 9 1/2 volts. and i had a mechinc look at it. that cost a pretty penny. i think i will have a long talk with that boy!!! i appricate the help you gave me. many thanks

Les"

Back