Logo

DT 150 SS have not power to move the trim

robalo

"Hello every one
I have a pr

"Hello every one
I have a problem with the trim because I have not power to move up/down, I was checking the lines in the drawing and begin in a output for one tachometer control unit but I dont know how check this and if need send the output for 12vcd, the strainger here is the rectifier and regulator have not too out of voltaje, I like a know how check this and if is normal this condition for this electronic devices
please help
thanks in advance
SL"

"no I have not power for any i

"no I have not power for any in this two lines, I check the diagram and the common line for both the color gray begin in a elctronic device and this is a concern for me because I dont know if must be present ever the power in the out of this device"

power comes off the starter re

power comes off the starter relay
1 side of the trim solenoid should always have power

"Ok this power be present for

"Ok this power be present for the starter relay and for the trim in each solenoid but this is the white line for the 12vcd, Im take of the red line to the starter motor and turn the key and the 12volts pass, I think the relay be ok, I make a test unplug the lines pink and blue and put in the white line of the main starter and works, but not with the main control"

"Only make a few test not move

"Only make a few test not move all to up aour down, I dont know where is this motor switch, I think is down of the tile of the engine maybe, do you know the switch in the main control box where move the trim up/down its ok because I check continuity whith the fluke, Im interesing to see where is this motor switch, could be because the last week was raining alot and the boat was out of the house"

Back