Logo

Need parts and onfo Force 125

jes

"Hi guys and gals
Missed out

"Hi guys and gals
Missed out on control box with handle and trim tilt motor on Ebay. I have 1987 4 cyl.with burnt T/T motor. Mine has 2 wire(green/blue) wire coming out of top of motor, 4 hydraulic lines, 1 going to big cylinder in middle,2 going to 2 shock type cylinders(I think) and another straight out bottom of motor. Total is 4 lines I know that. Will 90hp T/T work on this? Should I be looking for merc parts since they bought out Force in 86 or so?. Basically, I got a outboard that runs but need to "buy it now" above listed parts. Saw them on Ebay but got days and hours mixed up and now are gone as of yesterday. Any above questions answers will be much appreciated. Name your price if got parts or please tell me where to look. Mechanic is waiting on me Thank you very much. I thought I had bought a complete motor. Obviously it lacked certain parts. This motor does not even have roll bar going thru external motor elevation, engine height lock and whatever else on back of motor on back of transom side. Former owner kept motor down and only pulled it up with rope and tied it up with rope. Inside engine under cowling is immaculate. Need to get fixed and get on water before season ends

Thanks Jack"

"what I need is a few messages

"what I need is a few messages down that says 86 Force, Trim Tilt part and Dave's post dated 7-12-08. The black one"

Back