Logo

Volvo TAMD41A

archie277

"This is my first post as a ne

"This is my first post as a new registrant. I recently purchased a 71 Chris Craft that was repowered with twin Volvo diesel TAMD41A's. I have no experience with diesels and could use a leg up here. I have lots of questions such as where to source manuals for the engines, Oil capacity and can I determine the age of the engines from the serial numbers? I've read some of the previous posts and find this site very informative. Thanks in advance for any imput. Archie...}"

"I have a boat with the same e

"I have a boat with the same engines and while i am good with gas engines i have little experience with diesels. I have several problems, i did buy the manuals (not alot of help). Give me a call and i can give you the # for a source for these and parts as well as maybe we can exchange some tips and info.
Thanks Rich Colano 414-899-7967"

"We, Sri Lanka Ports Authority

"We, Sri Lanka Ports Authority, is the port service provider in Sri Lanka. Some of our Pilot and mooring launches have TAMD61A and TAMD41A engines.
Some of these engines have to be replaced / Majour overhaul. I want to know the price of a new engine of these two types. Or any other proposed engine to replace above engines.Please send me relevent details.

Also let me know the your local agent whome I can contact for further details.

My e-mail address - [email protected]

Thanks

K.M. Upul Kumara
Engineer Harbour Craft"

Back