Logo

1971 125HP Evinrude waterpump parts

ban449

I need a waterpump kit with ho

I need a waterpump kit with housing. I can't find anything this old on the internet. My housing and impeller were installed in 1986 and been used every summer since. I realize now I have been very lucky it has lasted this long! My housing part # is 0315505. Is there another pump that will fit this Evinrude Model 125183C (I have searched Johnson Evenrude 1971-1972 125 HP)Or is this pump exclusive with this model?

"that housing,..is a "deal

"that housing,..is a "dealer only" item,...u can get the whole kit,from ---->
-- shop.evinrude.com -- ,it finds the nearest dealer to you.the kit,...is around 100.00 dlrs."

I will check my gear for this

I will check my gear for this pump. I will be listing a heap of pumps and parts shortly(check the classified section"autohausvw" Ebay.com.au.
crowley marine lists this part(0315505) for $41.36- they may have it on the shelf.

"that is right, you would then

"that is right, you would then need grommets, seals, impellor etc, etc. but you would be still one step closer to having everything and an impellor is pretty easy to find."

"I just replaced the pmp assem

"I just replaced the pmp assembly on my '75, 115. I had the original alum housing but it had pitted. Got a kit with the plastic housing. It included impeller, shaft key, new bolts and screws, shaft seal, housing gasket, 3 stainless liner parts, water tube and shaft grommets from the local OMC (or whatever they are called now) for $95."

Back