Logo

Tomos 4 hp service manual

Re: Hello!
Can anyone provide me

Hi, I have the T3.5 to 5.8hp. manual and the original Ailsa Craig 4hp manual, both as pdf.
Just need an E-mail address.

Hello.
Just found this thread on a web search, and if seagullkeith still has these pdf's, I'd appreciate both manuals, as i have a AC 4hp (v reliable but v dirty!) and a Tomos 4.5 which i am yet to attempt to start. My email is [email protected]
Many thanks,

Mat

Hi Joshua
You need to click on the link on my previous mail, where I have uploaded a pdf version of the Tomos 4 manual, and a 4 page insert for Ailsa Craig. The site requires authentication, but you should be able to download without problem within a short time, just wait for the download button on the RH side of the site, without hitting that low bar on the bottom of the screen...The file is quite big to send by email otherwise...
All the best

I'm a new member in need of the manuals for the Tomas 4 hp outboard motor,model T4S. Also I can't move the shifter as the shifter lever is broken and the shaft that it connects to won't move. Thanks for any help. Davetphx

Can anyone provide me

Hi I'm a new member and just saw your response. Can you pleasse send me the manual for the 4 hp Tomas motor. My email address is; [email protected]. I'd also appreciate any advice about purchasing parts. Thank you Dave T

Can anyone provide me

Hi all. As I am a new member here was hoping that someone might have a owners/service manual for a Tomos 4 as I have just aquired one. I noticed that another member posted a link here earlier for such but the link had been closed. Can anyone help me please. Many thanks in advance.

Hello! I'm a new member as well, and i've got an old Tomos 4 electronic back home, but no manual. Could you ,please, send me user or service (or both) manual :D my email is : [email protected].
Many thanks in advance.

Re: Hello! Can anyone provide me

Many thanks for the offer. In the meantime, I've found a hard copy of the manual from a source in Wareham, Dorset.

Hi David, glad to hear you have found a hard copy. Is it a service manual or an owner's manual? If you need an owner's manual that you don't mind getting dirty for use when working on the outboard here's a link to a site with a copy of the Tomos/Ailsa Craig owner's manual which is in PDF form so you can print out copies as required.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3iqjb...utboard%20.pdf

If you have a service manual and scanning facilities I would like a copy as PDF if possible.

Best Wishes, Ron Dewhirst​

Hi David, glad to hear you have found a hard copy. Is it a service manual or an owner's manual? If you need an owner's manual that you don't mind getting dirty for use when working on the outboard here's a link to a site with a copy of the Tomos/Ailsa Craig owner's manual which is in PDF form so you can print out copies as required.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3iqjb...utboard%20.pdf

If you have a service manual and scanning facilities I would like a copy as PDF if possible.

Best Wishes, Ron Dewhirst​

Hi Ron

I have the owner's manual, which you don't need, but also a sheet of A5 pages of exploded view, showing every last nut and bolt, if that's any use to you. No service manual, I'm afraid.

all the best

David Pugh

Hi Ron

I have the owner's manual, which you don't need, but also a sheet of A5 pages of exploded view, showing every last nut and bolt, if that's any use to you. No service manual, I'm afraid.

all the best

David Pugh

Hello David, Thanks for your reply. I would like the exploded view sheets if you can provide them as PDFs or another e-mail friendly format.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

The outboard seems to have a good/reasonable reputation for reliability ... time will tell!

Thank You, Ron Dewhirst

Can anyone provide me

Hello Seagullkeith, I see you may be able to send workshop and/or owner's manuals for the Ailsa Craig/Tomos 4HP outboard. If this is still the case please could you send to my e-mail address.

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers, Ron Dewhirst

Back