Logo

125 force outboard

T

Tespinosa

I have a question I want to kn

I have a question I want to know if I can replace my stock carbeators with bigger ones In hope of getting some more power.If I can where would be a good place to get them any information would be helpful

"Your 125 was the largest moto

"Your 125 was the largest motor in Force's 4 cylinder line - in fact they only made one larger motor, the 150 and it was a 5 cylinder.

Personally I wouldn't play around at all with a running Force. These were just "ok" motors at the best of times and trying to hop it up could turn it into junk in very short order.

Even if you could say bring it up to 150 horses, you would only see about a 3 mph increase under absolutely ideal conditions.

If you really want more power, that you will notice, sell the motor and get a 175 or 200 horse - otherwise, just enjoy the boat..."

get a different propeller that

get a different propeller thats the only way to make it faster try a 21 pitch 12 5/8 prop

I got a 1986 18' 1/2"

I got a 1986 18' 1/2" (called a 19')center console bayliner with a force 125 engine. My question is why is there a hole in the bottom of the boat. It is manufactured that way. I have been out in the water and have no problems with sinking or seeing any water in the boat. what is the hole for?

Back