Logo

Convert Your Car or Boat TODAY to Run on Water

G

gastite

"Convert Your Car or Boat TODA

"Convert Your Car or Boat TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on fuel costs!
www.RunYourCarOnWater.com
What do you guys think?

I just spent $5.42 a gallon on gas here in Seattle. Even if I can get it cheaper it's still lots of money.
I am looking at E85 but have not seen anything good about it and we dont have anybody stocking it local."

This is a complete hoax. Stan

This is a complete hoax. Stand tough as you are going to see many gagets comming across the internet and they are all bull.

DO NOT PUT IN E85.

Best thing to do is run your boat at hull speed and enjoy a slow cruise and short destinations. Sorry but not much else you can do. It is bad everywhere and not going to improve any time soon if ever. With china scheduled to double their oil use in the next 10yrs i am thinking we will never see reasonable fuel prices again.

"A carload of nuns is driving

"A carload of nuns is driving down the road and run out of fuel...The only container they have to carry fuel back to the car is a hospital bed pan. Carefully they carry the precious liquid to the car and begin pouring it into the tank.

One driver passes by and thinks..."Man, That's faith"

* I know it's an old one but...it fits the spot"

"And it would work about as go

"And it would work about as good!

Simply put, despite the blathering of some running for high political office, there are NO viable alternative fuels on the horizon.

Jeff"

"unless you got diesel, and th

"unless you got diesel, and then you can switch to fry oil... mmmmmmmmmmmmm fry oil...."

Back