Logo

m wards sea king 75 hp

D

Donna Argue

I have a 7.5 hp wards sea king

I have a 7.5 hp wards sea king boat motor. I got it in 1978 or 79. It has not been ran in 23 years just hanging in my gargage. Its like new. Still working on whether it runs or not. Serial# 1571582 model # xtv50575 type K751-6106-A. Its says it takes tc-w oil what is that type and do they still make it? I would also like to no if it is worth anything running or not..

"I have just purchased a 14ft

"I have just purchased a 14ft MonArk sailboat, it came with a small outboard engine "Montgomery Ward" manufactured by Clinton Engines Corp. The nodel number is K4002106A - Serial number 680597 - Type: 60 27404R. Can someone tell me if this engine is 4 stroke or 2 cycle, I have not run it yet - also the year it was manufactured."

"what provides water to the lo

"what provides water to the lower crank cap (where the pee stream comes out of) ive located the impeller that is behind the prop, but cant figure out what makes water come out that paticular exit. 1953 gale manufactured 5hp. is it located inside the crank? ive noticed that the crank is cooled by passages seperate than the ones for the head. please help me to understand!"

"Adam, water pump should be lo

"Adam, water pump should be located at the base of the driveshaft, it then pumps water up a tube to the base of the powerhead, and from there into the channels.

Pull off the lower unit and you should see the driveshaft going right through the waterpump cover."

"I just bought a 7.5 sea king

"I just bought a 7.5 sea king made by clinton for montgomery wards.Could anybody tell me what year it is and what the fuel mix should be?The mn-k750 3107d,sn-996415 and tn-xtv52207.Any info would be much appreciated."

Back