Logo

327 Graymarine Fireball

61resorter

"Hi guys,
I need to

"Hi guys,
I need to replace the relief valves on my 327. Does anyone have any? I called Duby and they don't have any. Does anyone know the part number and if they were used in any other applications? any help is appreciated!!
Thanks,

Tim"

"Tim, I will get the part numb

"Tim, I will get the part numbers and also where you can get the valves. I will post later with a picture of the parts listing.
Cal"

"OK Tim, here's the info I

"OK Tim, here's the info I think you need. There is no copyright notice on the book pages so I'm assuming this info is all legal to post. If you cannot read the item descriptions here are the numbers.
Group code:
5.7050 Relief Valve Housing Assembly part # 77968
5.7051 Housing - Relief Valve part # 77461
5.7052 Relief Valve part # 77338
5.7053 Spring - Relief Valve part # 77907
5.7054 Seat - Relief Valve part # 77937
5.7055 Gasket - Relief Valve part # 77520

All of these parts should be available from;

Gray Marine INC.

310 North 6th Street
St. Charles, IL. 60174
PH# (630) 485-5007
FAX (630) 584-9141

These guys are great to work with, just a phone call will get your parts along with a M/C or CC#.

Hope this helps.
Cal
192443.jpg
327 cooling 1

"Tim, here is the other descri

"Tim, here is the other description that is the item list.
192449.jpg
327 cooling 2

If you do a winter lay up you

If you do a winter lay up you might want to take the valves apart and spray them with wd-40 or some other lube. When I rebuilt mine they were in ok condition but rust from the system caked on the valves and prevented them from working properly. After some cleaning with a rag and lube they worked fine. The engine runs @ 140 to 160 degrees each bank.

"Tim, forgot to mention that t

"Tim, forgot to mention that the manuals for this engine are available right here on this site, see the top header and click on 'engine manuals'.
If you are doing your own service work and keeping the engine running I would suggest purchasing them. They give every bit of info you need right down to layup, startup, parts, specs, torques, maintenance et-al.
Cal"

Re: "Tim, forgot to mention that t

Google French Creak Marina in New York, talk to Wilbert, he has gotten me a lot of old 327/225 fireball parts.

Back