Logo

70b Evinrude 115 Alive again Thanks Joe

marty

" Hey Joe, Life is good once a

" Hey Joe, Life is good once again. The new pulse pack cured the problem and the engine has never run better since I've had it. I have just two more questions if you don't mind. (1)You mentioned earlier that you personally would get rid of the safety switch. Should I leave mine off since it tested faulty anyway? (2) Do you think it's wrong for a man to take a day off work to go fishing? If you still want that wiring diagram let me know. I don't know how I can repay you for your help. Thank you so much Joe, Marty "

"Marty..... Since I can't

"Marty..... Since I can't recall exactly what OMC had to say about that safety switch, I'd suggest putting it back for a test run. If all goes well, leave it there. Should I come across that bulletin someday, I'll get back to you with their statement. The wiring diagram would be nice to have... whenever you get the chance. A day off to go fishing is essential and mandatory when one finally gets their engine running properly. I make it a point to get one running properly at least twice a week!<grin>

Joe
"

Back