Logo

Carb on 30

kevellis32

"I finally got my motor runnin

"I finally got my motor running this afternoon after quite some while and once i got the timing down we were wondering why the motor would keep dieing. Eventually we started messing with the choke on the carb and could keep it running, how do i adjust the electric choke on the carb so that i do not have to adjust it manually?"

"Also, i noticed that the park

"Also, i noticed that the park in which the wire goes into the choke heated up very quickly compared to the rest of the carb...could that be a problem?"

""Also, i noticed that the

""Also, i noticed that the park in which the wire goes into the choke heated up very quickly compared to the rest of the carb...could that be a problem?"

No,........ That's the way it's Supposed to Work........

It Sounds to Me,....
That the Idle Circuit is Plugged in your Carb,+ you're trying to get the Choke to do the Job of the Idle Circuit........

I'd be Rebuilding the Carb..........."

I just ordered a new carb from

I just ordered a new carb from Boatbandit.com $449.00 for my 3.0 I was having to much fuel dumping in the old Carb flooding it out. Rebuild it but still had the same problem probally bad needle valve. They didn't give me a new one with rebuild kit. It was probally the orginal carb Sping for a new carb you'll be glad you did.

Back