pops
i have a 1964 cc cavalie

pops
i have a 1964 cc cavalier with twin cc 283f keep it at portsmouth nh
mrpops

mrpops
I boat out of northea

mrpops
I boat out of northeast md. on the ches. bay.

Is your hull wood or glass.

".."I boat out of northeas

".."I boat out of northeast md. on the ches. bay. "

Get the heck out! We boat out of Worton Creek, down the Bay from you; and I used to live in North East, on Hance's Point Road. (I'll bet you know where that is!)

My aqua darling is a 32 Marinette Sedan with twin 360 Chryslers. Love the boat and can't wait to get going again. Like yours, ours is not a "cave" like most newer boats. It has lots of space inside, headroom, and windows you can see out of--imagine that!

Jeff"

mrpops
Do you pull your boat

mrpops
Do you pull your boat out of the water every year to put a fresh coat of paint on.
Don't know how much upkeep their is on a wood hull

Fastjeff

Well I put her in

Fastjeff

Well I put her in took it down to McDaniels yacht basin for the season.

".."McDaniels yacht basin

".."McDaniels yacht basin "

I used to work there, back in the early '70s. Small world!

Jeff"

Fastjeff
How are people at M

Fastjeff
How are people at McDaniels
I am planning to spend a few night over the summer at still pond Have you every been there.

Not sure--that was a loooong t

Not sure--that was a loooong time ago! We love to 'hook it' overnight at Still Pond and other great anchorages.

Jeff

"1. Sassafrasse River, about

"1. Sassafrasse River, about 3 miles from the Bay. There's a sandy beach hiding behind a long spit of land you have to 'S' around on your way to the bridge.

2. Still Pond, outside in a crook of land that blocks the wind (except if it's coming from the north). If so, go through the narrows to the inner part of the creek. There's a giant sand bar there one can walk on during low tide, and a large area to water ski. Never seen a "wind" problem there.

3. Worton Creek, if the wind is light or coming from the east, orTims Creek behind a spit of land if the wind is against you.

4. Swan Creek, near Rock Hall. Area can get a bit choppy at times, even at night, but it's a great spot. Take a dink to the shore and a taxi picks people up for a trip into town where there's a bunch of nice resturants.

5. Hart-Miller island, near the Middle River. Great during the day, but nasty at night if the wind is wrong.

6. And finally, about halfway up the Bohemia River is a small bay on the left side thats pretty nice (but small).

Have fun!

Jeff"

Jeff
Thanks for the great inf

Jeff
Thanks for the great info.
I'll let you know when I am down your way. Stop in and see you.

Back