Logo

Honda BF75

vlad

"Hi:

I,ve got BF75 motor fr

"Hi:

I,ve got BF75 motor from used boat.I could not start motor. When I sparey starting fluid it started an stops. I cleaned the carburatot and put new seals. It still starts for a moment and stops. Please let me know what should I do?

Thanks"

"start at the tank, jam a pen

"start at the tank, jam a pen in the hose end and sqeeze the ball, fuel should squirt out if not than replace ball next take hose off the carb sqeeze ball; no fuel check filter;next pull it over fuel should squirt out,if not fuel pump bad next open the carb drain fuel should come out if not foat needle is stuck next take the carb off and clean all the jets blow air thru them to make sure you just don't have dirt in them from lines or tank
it should work now"

I have an old Honda B 75 that

I have an old Honda B 75 that has no ignition coil they are no longer available in the market. I have one on E Bay used but would like an after maret if available. any one have any ideas

"Ross, I have a couple of thos

"Ross, I have a couple of those HONDA motors --one with a coil and one without---will experiment with using OMC / MERCURY coils some time in the near future will post results."

Back