Logo

78 chrysler outdrive cannot find a prop %3cIMG SRC%3d%22httpwwwmarineenginecomdiscusclipartsadgif%22 ALT%3d%22%22 BORDER%3d0%3e

jas0n9518

I have a 78 chrysler conqueror

I have a 78 chrysler conqueror with a 318 engine and chrysler outdrive. it has a 17 spline outdrive... I lost the prop a year ago and have yet to find a replacement. I need a 14x21 left throw. Or somthing close. Anyone have a recommendation as t where to find one I would be very greatful

Welcome Jason...Today may be t

Welcome Jason...Today may be the luckiest day of your life...I've NEVER even seen a left throw for a 300 but I might know were you can get one. I'm waiting to hear on a righty.

"hey guys thanka for the welco

"hey guys thanka for the welcome and replies, I drive a tractor trailer for a living so kinda hit and miss when I get on here. I have since found out this is a volvo 280 drive long hub. Or thats what I was told by the guy who regeared it. Seems they are a bit more common? No i am still looking for one"

i have a port on the left side

i have a port on the left side of my out drive in side my boat when in the water it lets water in could some one tell me where it goes or what to do with it

"I am in need of a transom hou

"I am in need of a transom housing for a chrysler w\ 318 motor and sterndrive 300,any leads would be helpful also
Thanks to all"

"If your boat is actually a 78

"If your boat is actually a 78 then it shouldn't have a Volvo drive on it. This holds true with all Conqueror's but not the Conqueror 21. For some reason I have seen 2 Conqueror 21's built after 76 that had a Volvo drive on it. If you email me a picture of the drive I can tell you for sure if it is a Chrysler drive or a Volvo drive.. Send it to [email protected] also include a picture of the trim assembly ( by the rear of the engine )"

"Jeff.....Here's a real on

"Jeff.....Here's a real one
217585.jpg
"

"Dave, I think it means that w

"Dave, I think it means that we are not alone. That is ET and I. Frederick Pel."

Dave. We are all becoming a li

Dave. We are all becoming a little wiser now. Frederick Pel.

Dave. Please tell all why Chry

Dave. Please tell all why Chrysler Marine had choosen the name ' Conqueror ' for a range of their boats. How long was this model in production? Frederick Pel.

Back