Logo

Please Help 150hp XR2 Black Max No spark on 2 4 6

hpbaja

"I have tested the coils by sw

"I have tested the coils by swaping one that has a spark over to the oposit side and still no spark, dose that mean the stator is bad or could there be a bad power block or triger any info to pinpoint the bad part will be appreciated.

Also whanted to identify a module that is on top of the engine that has 3 leads that go all the way down to the power block. Colors one RED one WHITE & one BLACK no markingson the module the leads are toasted & exposing frail iner threads.

Thanks

HP"

Look at the stator lo-speed. &

Look at the stator lo-speed. (blue wires) Reverse those blue leads and see it it moves. That other box is the idle stablizer.

"Thank you that was my first t

"Thank you that was my first thougt I will try this weekend, Any idea on the part number and where i can purchase for a reasonable price, the Stator & Idle Stablizer.

You guys rock as allways...

Thanks Again!

Hector"

I switched the blue wires on t

I switched the blue wires on the switchbox but no spark still on the same side what dose that mean my though is that I have a bad switch box rather than a bad stator is that possible can anybody help?

Thank you

HP

"Please Help 150hp XR2 Black M

"Please Help 150hp XR2 Black Max

No spark on one hole side of the engine, I tryed switching lo-speed blue wires from the stator but problem still on the same side dose anybody have suggestions?? Thanks
HP"

Back