Logo

Johnson 225 Pless Cooling System

jbarrios

After replacing water pump kit

After replacing water pump kit I notice my water pressure indicator was not indicating water pressure. Steady stream of water visible from water pump indicator. Plugging the stream with the finger indicator shows pressure on indicator. Also after replacing thermostat pressure regulator no water coming out of outlet of both heads that feeds the water pressure indicator. I proceed to remove water pump again to make sure it was properly installed. I still do not have water coming out of thermostat but next to the left head there is a drain that goes to the cooling of power steering. Plently of water coming out this hose. On the bottom right of the block small holes no water coming out of this one. Could someone possibly answer why there is no water coming out of the thermostat pressure regulators?

"Using a compressor or can air

"Using a compressor or can air you can simply blow through the hoses , making sure something it not blocking it, Please verify the impleller is in the correct way and the key on the impeller shaft it engauge.."

Back