Logo

How much is my motor worth

00dan

got my 55 evinrude 15hp fastwi

got my 55 evinrude 15hp fastwin whispering power running great. clean motor i was just wandering if its worth anything

"Difficult to say - depends al

"Difficult to say - depends alot on cosmetic appearance. These are not really old enough to be collectable, but too old in most cases to be a viable motor for everyday use.

Similar vintage regularly sell on Ebay for 100 bucks or less, which is probably a good indication of the demand market for them...."

well its in really good condit

well its in really good condition just need to paint it up. i seen one same year that sold for 1300 bucks. just wonerding if its too good to be true. i like the motor real clean and runs great. just dont know how long i want it.

"At 1300 bucks I would assume

"At 1300 bucks I would assume that it had never been fired up, still had the OMC packing grease on the powerhead and was in the factory carton."

"Ya, that would do it too [img

"Ya, that would do it too
"

"I just saw one on E-bay for $

"I just saw one on E-bay for $10.00 with 6 min left and no bids. Oh, my mistake, it was only 7.5 hp."

"Seriously speaking, if the ou

"Seriously speaking, if the outside was presentable and the motor purred, I would suspect that he could get $150 from someone who wants to use it (maybe $175 if it came with a tank and gas line) and about $250 from someone that just wants to look at it.

Kind of bizarre but they are nice looking motors when they are all shined up. Those would be top end numbers in my opinion."

Back