Logo

Engine and transmission identification

I have had this engine and tra

I have had this engine and transmission in my garage for close to 20 years I need help in identifing it and selling it can any one help?
I have tried to upload a picture but all the pictures I take are 800 kb or larger it has INTERSEPTOR on the front cover its a v8 two carbs that lay between the valve covers I can send pictures to any one that may be able to help.

"Stan,
Interceptor Marine, a

"Stan,
Interceptor Marine, a division of Eaton Corp., made a number of different marine motors in the 50 & 60s. Most of these engines were marineized Ford blocks with side draft carburetors. We will need pictures and serial numbers to be able to exactly which series you may have.
Ray"

"I believe my 1962 Trojan 33&#

"I believe my 1962 Trojan 33' sea voyageur express cruiser has two 312 interceptor engines. They both have remote oil filters and the adaptor that covers the hole in the side of the block (where a modern filter would screw into) and to which the oil lines to the remote filter canister attach are getting weak. Does anyone know of a remote oil filter kit that would include the appropriate cover plate for this engine?

Thanks for any help, John"

Back