Logo

155 omc v6 buickkaiser

ok i know im not the only one

ok i know im not the only one running 155hp omc engine still . where are u guys getting your replacement water circulating pumps from ?????
i have looked everywhere without any luck ??

"ive got 1 too just tore the c

"ive got 1 too just tore the carb, valve cover etc. i need to soak the worn bolts wd40 to try and break them loose, watching this thread closley as well"

I have one. The engine water p

I have one. The engine water pump is the same for any GM 3.8L 225/231 V6- "nailhead". It was a very popular engine w/ mfg. You can cross-reference w/ Buick & Jeep/Kaiser (CJ 5).
I find alot of my parts thru NAPA & O'Rielly if they don't have it on this web-site.

"the marine version of this wa

"the marine version of this water pump should have a bronze impeller, where automotive would be stamped steel, which will last a couple seasons in fresh water... about 3 weeks in salt water."

I just purchased a boat with t

I just purchased a boat with this outdrive. Does anyone know if this is the same short block as the auto engine?

"start a new thread and tell u

"start a new thread and tell us exactly what you have John - year, model number etc..."

Have a almost complete 155 V-6

Have a almost complete 155 V-6 Kiser-jeep from my '69 evenrude explorer. Need parts?

Back