Logo

Chrysler LM318 BV Accel plug wires

"Hey guy's, I want to put

"Hey guy's, I want to put Accel plug wires on my engines. Which are the best ones to use, I've seen some comments that guy's, have used different wires than what is intended for the engine, it would be great if I could get what style and I should put on,as I have noticed Accel has different grades of wire. Thanks very much.

Gerald."

I HATE the crappy way Chrysler

I HATE the crappy way Chrysler wired their motors so much I replaced the wires with ones intended for a Chevy 454 big block. They now run OVER or AROUND the manifolds--not through that tiny space between the valve covers and exhaust manifolds. That's an invitation to trouble.

Jeff

"Thanks Jeff, I can't beli

"Thanks Jeff, I can't believe they would do that. I have twin engines, trying to change out the outside spark plugs was a chore, I think I could teach the yoga people a few new positions after I was done.

Gerald."

"I made a set from an Accel 8.

"I made a set from an Accel 8.8 mm high performance street legal wire kit. Wow, my old 1974 engine started instantly even after sitting for a month in a damp cold marina enviorment. High quality spark plug wires are a worth while expense for a boat engine."

Back