Logo

Lets see yours

atilla_boy

Regular Contributor
"its a 1986 Larson citation 19

"its a 1986 Larson citation 19.5 feet with a 180 hp merc., originally came with 140 merc.
145915.jpg

145916.jpg

paid 2000.00 cash and came with both 140 and 180 motors. The 180 already installed
145917.jpg
"

"1984 Hammond Challenger MKII

"1984 Hammond Challenger MKII I'm the original owner and the boat is in excellent condition.
I redid the upholstery last winter along with a carbon fiber dash and all new Gaffrig gauges.
With a 400hp 355ci it ran 76GPS as a high and low 70s most of the time. Currently working on a 385ci 450+hp SBC and looking for high 70's or an 80. It's a great boat and very fast and light. With it's current motor it cruises at 45mph @ 3400rpms.

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=engineshot2dt2.jpg"]
url]
[/URL]

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boppercleanedreadytoroccp3.jpg"]
url]
[/URL]"

"1978 Carlcraft twin 454s V-dr

"1978 Carlcraft twin 454s V-drives This is where I spend my weekends.

145991.jpg

I had a leak at the port rudder and spent most of the day here after two year on the hard.

145992.jpg

Shooting the rapids.

145993.jpg

I have been refurbishing her for the last 5 years. Here is what she looked like before the redo.

145994.jpg

1984 26' Sleekcraft Ambassador 350 Magnum Alpha One

145995.jpg

I guess I like old things. My wife says this is why I keep her around

145996.jpg
"

Nice photoshop work. That rive

Nice photoshop work. That river is going to look like a yard sale when that floating Wennabago breaks up on the rocks.

"Jeff
Can I borrow the young

"Jeff
Can I borrow the young lady in the yellow bikini to stand around in my boat for a while.
happy.gif

Cheers
Peter C"

"This is the way we do it in W

"This is the way we do it in Washington DC. Nice boat, huh? Note the Watergate building in the background.
146032.jpg
146033.jpg
"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr................... I hadn't even noticed the boat, let alone the building

I think its about time I planned a business trip over for a visit.

Cheers
Peter C"

"I think Mr Hays has topped ev

"I think Mr Hays has topped everyone with his display
And his boat looked OK too.

Here is my weekend office about to be refloated again.
146094.jpg
Bertram Bahia Mar"">
146095.jpg
engine bay

"Peter:

Your engines are so

"Peter:

Your engines are so close together that they look like a V-12. Tight fit, nice weekend office. I'll have to post a pic. of my old skow when it's uncovered in March. Headed for a week at Dale Hollow Lake in Tennesee 1st. week in April."

"1987 Citation 19' 3.0 w A

"1987 Citation 19' 3.0 w Alpha One
146106.jpg

Airboom Tower
146107.jpg

Pioneer Premier Ipod Ready Head Unit
6 61/2 3 way Infinity Marine Speakers Powered by 1000 watt 4 Channel Kenwood Amp
2 12"Kicker Subs powered by 800 watt 2 Channel
Stock Guages and Glovebox and throttle...I know I know, they gotta go!
146108.jpg

pop up bow light and cleat.
---------
All work done By West Coast Marine Interiors.
(what it used to look like...........)
146109.jpg

146110.jpg
"

WOW i have the same boat only

WOW i have the same boat only mine is a 86 and red i hate the red and will be redoing it also love the sub placement great idea Rob. do you have a pic of the rear interior redone??????

"Here she is, 93' Dynasty

"Here she is, 93' Dynasty Elan E210RB w/5.7 alpha 1 gen 2. All original and well pampered, although run hard. She tops @ 68mph gps w\ two butts,a dog aboard, and Bimmi tops off.
146151.jpg

146152.jpg

146153.jpg

She is named Bohica, Literally meaning;
"Bend over, here it comes again."
proud.gif

Thanx for lookin!"

"Guy
They may as well be a V1

"Guy
They may as well be a V12 as they can be just as much of a P.I.T.A depending what you need to do to them.
At least when I fit the new engines the shorter block height might allow me to clean the bilge without doning the caving gear
crazy.gif

Sounds like your days of water sport are not to far away again now, I suppose you dont want to know that at 9-50pm on a Sunday night here it is 84% humidity, air temp of 25.4 C with a light South/South Easterly breeze at about 5 knots.

Pity its a work day tomorow.

Cheers
Peter C"

"Peter, it is 31 degrees here

"Peter, it is 31 degrees here and 6:25am Sunday morning......I dont know what 25.4 C is but I would guess that is warm? We are just 2 months before the season changes so we will start boating then.

Cheers

Jeff"

"Nice Boats, Gents. Peter - wh

"Nice Boats, Gents. Peter - what's that rusty old filter can in the front center of your picture? I see your Raycore fuel filters so that must be an oil filter.

And glad you guys like my hood ornament pics."

"thats a great restore/upgrade

"thats a great restore/upgrade rob i'll have to post pics of mine as i do alot of the same to mine hope you don't mind but i am going to steal a few of your ideas for the interior of yours.
light_bulb.gif
"

"John-Not a problem! Citation

"John-Not a problem! Citation left a bunch of stuff out when they produced their boats. You wont believe how much room you actually have when/if you replace your floor. My bow section did not have the storage upfront either. Complete waste of room. Now it has plenty of storage. Post some pics of yours, id like to see it."

Back