Logo

Part # Needed for Carb Kit Johnson

M

MarineEngineDummy

"The Model number is 9R-70C on

"The Model number is 9R-70C on this 9.5 engine and I need to get the correct carb kit for it. No one I have called can find the kit because I can't find a useable number on the carb.
I found two numbers on it...the float chamber has the number 309726 on it, and on the top, beside the choke is the number 312916. I was told neither of these numbers are useful. Any idea what the kit part number, and manufacturer, is for this carb? I need a "complete" kit including EVERYTHING to rebuild this carb, including a float. I really hope it's not too difficult as I am pretty Motor Illiterate. I have a question about manuals too, but will post it as a seperate thread. Thanks in advance."

"MED,

The OEM part number f

"MED,

The OEM part number for the carb kit for that motor is 0382048. List price $24.73 and it appears to be an available part from any Johnson / Evinrude dealer.

The only matching aftermarket part I see is REDLINE RL382048 for $19.55

Your best bet is probably the OEM part from a dealer."

"That was a very quick respons

"That was a very quick response!! Thank you Andrew. This site is awesome, now if it's not too difficult to remove, rebuild, reinstall, and adjust, I might be back on the water soon. Thanks again."

Back