Logo

I tried wd40 gasoline and ether to start a chrysler nissan 105hp diesel

wblakesx

The starter was serviced and a

The starter was serviced and a new battery and nary a pop. I pulled all injectors but two ( to get faster cranking ) and repeated the process and results. The motor is reputed to have run a year ( or two ? ) ago but was not smogged up. She was very stiff at first and still isn't quite free on the starter. I'm in Miami and the temp was above 80f. I'm thinking the compression must be shot.
Any comments? Ta

Did you bleed the fuel system

Did you bleed the fuel system after the injectors where pulled and replaced? Start from the fuel tank and work towards the engine checking for fuel along the way.

"It'd be worth while to ch

"It'd be worth while to check the compression and make sure the injectors are clean. If the they are gummed up, the fuel won't atomize and the engine won't run. A simpe way to check the injectors is to pull them out, leaving the fuel lines connected. Put each of them into an empty 2 liter coke bottle and crank the engine. You should see a wide, pulsating, fog patern from each injector."

"Nissan wont poop to popp pull

"Nissan wont poop to popp pull injectors, add about a teaspoon ATF per hole, install injectors, REMOVE air silancer grab a rag, PRE-HEAT (if you have glow plugs) crank the engine IF it starts allow to run, IF IT OVER REVS PUT THE RAG IN THE AIR INTAKE TO SHUT DOWN THE ENGINE as the revs come down pull the rag allow to run and make heat"

Back