Logo

Propulsion Research Inc P500 Troller

D

dene_savage

Interested in any info. about

Interested in any info. about this motor (Serial #MJ91103-01)& the company that made it. Jet-drive is great in weeds and unaffected by (reasonable) bottom-strikes. Can't find a parts source. Does any company still make an outboard with this kind of drive. Thanks!

"Dene, most of the major compa

"Dene, most of the major companies (ie Merc, Yamaha etc) make jet drives.

If you are looking for an aftermarket source you can try www.jetdoctor.net

I would suspect that your jet came from a supplier such as that, but can not find info on the company you mention..."

"After much digging around, I

"After much digging around, I did find one reference to a Propulsion Research P500 drive - this one was built in 1950 - so you may have something there from a company that was out of business a long time ago...."

I have a Propulsion Research I

I have a Propulsion Research Inc.
s# 421500 Tyoe MJ91103-01. It is an air cooled moter. The Points were made by Clinton. Whould like more info on this motor.

"Reply to "jphinn":

"Reply to "jphinn":

Not sure from your post if you're offering information, or requesting some. Please advise. Thanks!}"

I have an outboad motor of thi

I have an outboad motor of this Model. I need information on it and what kind of gas line hooks up to it. I think its an early Mercury. I also think the engine may have been made by Clinton

Back