Logo

DT 100 V four cant develop speedpower into the water

jr_bass

"Hi I have this engine and run

"Hi I have this engine and runs good forward and reverse but only out of the water when put my boat into the water cant develop speed and power, I colocate in neutral and acelerate and the engine respond good, but when change to forward cant run and will die, the las week replace the diaphragram set for the gas pump and review the holes for the carbs assembly again but is the same, I thinks the sensor throttle is bad our not have a good adjust, some tips of the similar failure aou the how adjust this sensor I will apreciate
thanks"

"Thanks for your help JIT
I c

"Thanks for your help JIT
I check with one fluke the tps and give 250 ohms of measurement without install in the engine, for the carbs the rebuild is done, im check the piston compress and give 115.
some guy say the suzuki carbs have a very small holes and I clean with a special recomended liquid for two days but not develop power and speed, one concern thing is spend alot gas.
could you explain by step how set the tps at 250 ohms installed in the engine?"

"The year is 1989
yesterday I

"The year is 1989
yesterday I was into the water with the boat and set the tps at 250ohms, the engine run better but only at less of 1/4 of the speed if acelerate litle more go die
the spend of gas now is better not spend alot, I have a question becase into the shop manual have not information for how check the computer or electronic brain to know if working right, could your help to me with this issue
Im think is timming problem and I dont like spend may be 400 when this not the real problem
thanks in advance"

you need a DVA and a good mete

you need a DVA and a good meter

i would go through the carbs again and rebuild with new parts

"JIT could you explain please

"JIT could you explain please what is a DVA?, for the meter I have a fluke 87 model new
thanks in advance"

"JIT
do you know how many vol

"JIT
do you know how many voltage need for the input and how many have in the out put, I like a know if is a constant voltage our need be flashing with some times like a total open the tps our closed
dou you know Im check the price for the cdi unit and is 1,073 usd Im totally worried and I want a be sure before take a desicion to replace
thanks in advance"

"jIT
I have a manual but have

"jIT
I have a manual but have not this information, letme check how many wires come out from the uot put and I will contact later with the information what checked
thanks for youe help
nice day"

"JIT
do you know the computer

"JIT
do you know the computer have some conectors with some wires could you give to me help with information about what colors be for the input and what are for the output, I want a be sure before to open de wires to check, now I have a DVA with me
thanks in advance"

you will need to pull apart

you will need to pull apart

you could have 4 pulser on that or

let me know the colors and i can tell you what to test

"JIT thanks for your help
do

"JIT thanks for your help
do you know the measurement devide what we used is damaged and have not a good value, we check again the piston and both of the left side have low compresor less of 80
I will start to buy the necesary to rebuild this parts
thanks for your help and support
Jr. bass"

Back