Logo

Maintenence and repare for electric and diesel engines

pvboat

"I want to estimate investment

"I want to estimate investments for maintenence and repare for electric engine and for diesel engine over years. Could you please tell me what I sould not forget to take into the account, and maybe even rough identification of costs

thank you very much in advance!"

What type of boat are you talk

What type of boat are you talking about?

"I want to estimate investment

"I want to estimate investments for maintenence and repare for electric engine and for diesel engine over years. Could you please tell me what I sould not forget to take into the account, and maybe even rough identification of costs

I am talking about relatively slow boats (speed 10 km/h) for private use. I am interested in data on maintenance for several boat types: small (5-7 m), middle sised (8-13), big. would be grate if you could comment on one or more types"

Technology for storing power &

Technology for storing power (batteries) is still out of reach to make electric motors practical for use boats of that size. They are used in boats that go very slow (3-4 km/h) and for use in sheltered areas. There is some experimenting with electric motors to be used as auxiliary power for sailboats but they are not available for common use.

Back