Logo

Needed 2 Chris Craft 350Q Fuel Pumps working or not

M

Mike Fenn

I bought a boat that has elec

I bought a boat that has electric fuel pumps that are having problems. I'd like to replace them with the original mechanical fuel pumps which seem to be very difficult to find. The engines are Chris Craft 350Q25's. Does anyone know where I can find these fuel pumps?

Thanks

Mike

What's the topic of Brad

What's the topic of Brad Boyer's post? Is there an easy way to find it without opening each post? (ie. you don't see the person's name until you open the post)

Thanks

OOOPs. Sorry. Topic was a r

OOOPs. Sorry. Topic was a request for CC thermostats. Here's a cut n paste. Classic Boat Connection (507) 344-8024. Seems to specialize in Chris craft parts. Not sure if still in business though. Good luck.

Here's another source that advertizes "tons of CC flathead six parts". www.finewoodboats.com Good luck

Also try Dipietro Kay in Conneticut. I'll dig out a number if you need it. They are extremely helpful. Once they directed me to an outfit in CA for a part.

" Try this too. (OLD CHRI

" Try this too. (OLD CHRIS CRAFT "ENGINE" PARTS )
PRIOR BOAT BUILDERS, INC.
1 (800) 226-4875 "

Thanks for all the informatio

Thanks for all the information. I decided to go with a Carter electric fuel pump. I installed it on the weekend and it seems to be working fine at this point. If all goes well I'll buy a second one for the other engine.

Thanks again!

Mike

Back