Logo

How To Create A New TopicConversation

joereeves

Gold Medal Contributor
"I've noticed that quite a

"I've noticed that quite a few new users are posting their original question(s) under someone elses post which results in their question(s) being buried under someone elses topic. To have your question posted properly, see the following.

Go back to the previous page where the various topics/questions are posted. Scroll down to the extreme bottom of that page.

There you will see a large button that is entitled "Create New Conversation". Click on that button and you will be able to have your post listed under your own topic which will be inserted at the top of the page.

Otherwise, as it stands, your post would be buried under someone elses topic which started at a prior date and/or time.

HINT: Click anywhere on that page whereas the click won't initiate anything, then hit your END key. That'll drop you to the bottom of the page immediately.
-----------
Of course, if you're simply answering someones post/question, the above doesn't apply.

Joe
"

" Thanks, I was one that had t

" Thanks, I was one that had trouble - figured it out after one or two tries - was not getting to bottom of page. IWB "

Back