Logo

1989 125 Force for sale

mikemack

"Hello...I hope I am posting t

"Hello...I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have a 1989 Force 125 hp motor for sale. The motor has a brand new lower unit, nearly new starter and many excellent parts for someone who needs them. Motor has a bad cylinder but this could be repaired and you would have a complete motor.Will probably list this on ebay soon, but send me an email at [email protected] if interested. Motor ready to be crated and shipped with buyer paying shipping costs. Will not part out motor will only sell whole."

"Michael, there were 54 differ

"Michael, there were 54 different model numbers for the 1989 Force 125 (yes 54 different versions in 1989 alone) - one of their most cobbled together horsepowers.

When you list it for sale it would worthwhile to post the model number as well - it would help perspective buyers determine if it is what they are after should they be seeking a "parts motor" to help keep theirs running...

Even with a blown cylinder it is a somewhat valuable motor to someone with a Force. An intact ignition system for that would run close to 2 grand from a dealer (new).

However, as a whole motor it is worth less than if it was parted out...."

"I am asking only $500.00 for

"I am asking only $500.00 for this motor...#3cylinder needs rings to be repaired. At this price you could have a complete good running motor for well under a $1000 or a motor that has several thousand dollars worth of excellent parts...if you own one of these motors this is a cheap way to have any part you may need. Contact [email protected] with an offer or questions...125 Force model 1258W9C. Comes with Seloc manual."

"125 HP Force model 1258W9C st

"125 HP Force model 1258W9C still for sale...asking price now $300.00. Motor includes manual, complete ignition system (keyswich and harness from console to motor), tach and wiring harness, extra starter. This motor runs as is but has weak compression on cylinder #3. Repair and have cheap power or buy for parts ( a ton of valuable parts ). Buyer to pay shipping, motor is crated ready to go or available for pickup Toledo OH area. Contact [email protected] for pictures, info, or a shipping quote. Thanks."

Back