Logo

nova craft

phuckaduck

Hi all , not sure i am in the right place but i chasing information on a 25 foot nova craft,. I am looking to repower it with outboards and need to find out about pod making and transom streghtening. Have the idea of putting to 200 yamaahas or suzuki outboards on the bake . Not happy going to sea with one motor . any idea and information welcomed or if you know of someone that has the know how and is willing to let me know thanks heaps , phuckaduck

Ayuh,.... What, Exactly do ya need to know,..??

What motors, 'n drives are there now,..??

There's several ways to get where ya wanta be,....

Basically, ya glass in the transom, 'n bolt on, or build on outboard extension boxes,.....

Hi Bondo thanks for answering. It has a 5ltr mpi mercruiser with a bravo 2 comercial leg, is supposed to be stronger so we were told when it was repowered 2007.
where is a good site for information on this craft
What i would like to know is has it been done on this kind of craft before
best type of pod , as i was looking at full side to side ,and bottom in line with the hull
how much strengthening will i need in the transom with the weight of 2 outboards mounted
best matereial to use for pod making
am i best with 200 o/b or would smaller twins do well say 175 150 i want four stroke if i can find them

thanks hope to hear from you phuckaduck

Hi all , not sure i am in the right place but i chasing information on a 25 foot nova craft,. I am looking to repower it with outboards and need to find out about pod making and transom streghtening. Have the idea of putting to 200 yamaahas or suzuki outboards on the bake . Not happy going to sea with one motor . any idea and information welcomed or if you know of someone that has the know how and is willing to let me know thanks heaps , phuckaduck

Back