- Diagnose Mercury, Yamaha, BRP, and Suzuki marine engines using one software system!
- Generate reports, verify engine conditions, diagnose faults, output realtime data, and more!
- Toll free factory support Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm CST!
- Expand your service capabilities and save time!
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2000, 98SE, CD-ROM (USB key available), USB Port
MarineEngine.com can offer an incredible 40% discount for shop owners. SEE YOUR PRICE!
CLICK HERE for a detailed list of all motors covered by this powerful system.
Use MEDS to run a "report card" for a customer who is wishing to sale or trade a boat. Test the engine, record the run times, and show your current boat owner (or potential new boat owner) the condition of the engine before the purchase is made. This "report card" is easily generated with MEDS and can become a "service" you can provide for a nominal fee.
MEDS contains an AUTO RUN feature which can be viewed as a "Safety Check System Review". Simply plug the interface cable into the engine under test, disconnect the power to the fuel pump ( or remove the fuse), and click the AUTO RUN button. MEDS will perform 21 critical tests of the system, from injector testing to verifying the warning horn. Simply click and start the test while you move to another job. This quick test will analyze the engine, giving you a detailed report on the condition of the motor.
Marine surveyors can use the MEDS system in testing the condition of the engine while also inspecting and testing the vessel. This can increase your business opportunities by supporting the test of the motor. Accurate HISTORY reports are available from MEDS, providing you the information needed to complete the survey inquiry.