Logo

Volvo Penta MD Parts Need MS Gearbox

D

DC

I need A Volvo MSb gearbox.

I need A Volvo MSb gearbox. the old kind with shift on top of housing and seawater cooled rearreduction gear. It was on quite a few older MD engines. Any help please?

" Hi DC ! I have one with the

" Hi DC ! I have one with the reduction gear housing bad, they other parts are Ok . you can call me at 715.779-3266 if it helps . ask for Al "

" I have a working gear which

" I have a working gear which may fit for you. It was removed from a similar engine which was siezed and the boat repowered. If interested e-mail my with a contact number.
I also have some of the periferials (waterpump, starter and alternator ect.) as well. "

" I am looking for parts for a

" I am looking for parts for a md11c (similar to md2). you mentioned a starter,alternaator and gear. let me know what else you have and the price. "

I need a crank shaft and an o

I need a crank shaft and an oil pump for my md11c engine. Please e-mail me if any available

I have a Volvo Penta MD7A Mari

I have a Volvo Penta MD7A Marine Diesel. Last yr. it ran hot almost into red zone of temp meter. Just changed oil fuel and all filters. Now engine does not get warm. Temp. meter does not get into green. Exaust is pumping out transome but not really any warmer than raw water taken in. Any clues what would cause this?

Back