Logo

Help Need a steering stem for my b97 mercury 150

R

Ron Potts

" Hi, does anyone know where I

" Hi, does anyone know where I can get a used steering stem for a 1997 mercury 150 with a 25" mid section. Thanks in advance for your help. Ron "

" Hello, I have a Mariner 55EL

" Hello, I have a Mariner 55EL which charges the starting battery via a 5-7amp charging system with a rectifier to allow direct connection to the battery. Can anybody explain how I can wire a charging relay to recharge a second (accessory)battery. Hope you can help, thanks,
Graham "

" Graham;
Go back to the main

" Graham;
Go back to the main message board page, scroll all the way to the bottom of the posted messages and post your query there.

To answer your question, you need a battery isolator (I have a Guest #2401 that came from E & B Marine. I haven't looked but Bass Pro Shop probably have them)This is a solid state device which allows electrical current to flow in one direction only, thus permitting the alternator to be connected directly to two batteries without fear of one higher charged battery discharging into the other lower charged battery. Both batteries are always being charged in proportion to their needs, when the engine is running. "

" Ron...Can probably help you

" Ron...Can probably help you but need to know exactly the parts you need. Am at 905 835 1774 and in Ontario, Canada...DJ ask for Dave in service. "

Back