Logo

Mystery sterndrive anybody

viequesboy1

Contributing Member
"<[img]"http://www.marineengin

"
87531.jpg
sterndrive"">

Trying to find out EXACTLY watahell this thing is PLEASE dont need a maybe, or a i think , or probably..... just fill in the blank please .That sterndrive is a -----------------.
is connected to a 318 crysler 1966 25 ft. stamas. Anybody answering the right stern will get a free fluking trip to the shrewsbury rocks where the record fluke was caught not to long ago."

"This would be So Much Easier

"This would be So Much Easier if you would post Just 1 thread with your Question.......

This is 3 threads in 3 different forums here at marineengine.com

Btw,...... I answered your question in the Other 2 forums......."

"Bondo, do any of these commen

"Bondo, do any of these comments answered my question?(Does it look like These,..??(it appears to be )those were the answers you gave me, now profesionally speaking you gonna make the guy do life in prison because he appears to be or ?does it look like these? if im not convince of something i like to ask to be sure ...about the other forums , i post in different forums because i go to different doctors too, now in the other forums, not even fast jeff could not solve mystery stern , and hes the second oldest poster in marineengine.com?... so i post where ever to whoever ..sorry but thats me... dont like it too bad, your last post just pissed me off , only my dam father talks to me like that....... Angel"

"[b]dont like it too bad, your

"dont like it too bad, your last post just pissed me off , only my dam father talks to me like that....... Angel

Did I miss something here? I didn't see anything offensive about Bondo's comment. Actually, I was thinking the same thing."

"Did I miss something here? L

"Did I miss something here? Like i said its just me , ?dont like it either ? ,keep opinions to yourself ,i dont need to know, just ask forums questions and dont stir up situations, go to the gossip room in paltalk and have a ball ...please dont waste my time"

"Ayuh,.....

Somewhere in 1

"Ayuh,.....

Somewhere in 1 of your Many threads about This Question I told you it's a Dana Drive.......
I also told you that Marysville Marine in Marysville Mich is the only parts supplier for these drives.....
And,......
I told you that if you add a dot com to the name,.....
You'll be able to see the parts breakdowns for these drives.......

In All of the various forums I hang out in,.....
If you post multiple threads about the SAME Qusetion,.......
All but 1 will be Deleted.........
That is common forum edicate......"

"bla bla bla bla, ok i give up

"bla bla bla bla, ok i give up with you already, you won , stay ignorant and sarcastic, try deleting this, in a "common" forum questions are answered not like someone full of assumptions,THE DAILA-LAMA CAN COME ON THIS FORUM AND MAKE ASSUMPTION ALL DAY ABOUT THIS OUTDRIVE, i AM LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC answer, THERFORE IF YOU CANT ANSWER SPECIFICALLY AND Correctly, Dont bother giving me an assumption. If i wanted an assumption I wouldve asked a general generic question BUT since I am looking for a specific answer I dont expect your vague assumptions. Now if you dont know the Exact Correct answer, dont bother answering at all, it totally defeats my purpose of asking for the direct CORRECT definitive answer. For all other assumptions on outdrive questions Ill just Google it and get a mediocre idiotic assuming reply there or I can just ask a guy named "Bondo". Dont bother replying back, I might get another mediocre comeback like your supposed "answers" to my question. Dont waste your time nor mines im at other boat forums, "now try deleting that". try to have a good night or day or morning, wish you were as good answering outdrive questions as you were filling dents on cars lol...like i said want to answer back look me up in other boat forums bye bye bondito, get a translater to answer this (VETE PAL' CARAJO CANTO DE CABRON""

Back