Logo

3126 Cat

kneel

I know I am in the wrong place

I know I am in the wrong place but need some help. I have a motorhome with a 3126 Cat. It over heats. I have had some one tell me if I turn up the boost to about 35lbs it will help with the over heating. Can anyone help?

"Do not change the boost. Chec

"Do not change the boost. Check the cooling system, change the fuel filter, take to service man"

"Do not change the boost. Chec

"Do not change the boost. Check the cooling system, change the fuel filter, take to service man"

I am also in the wrong place b

I am also in the wrong place but I need some help. I have a 3126E cat and the engine pre-heat solenoid has only 8.95 volts coming to it. How do I trouble shoot this and get the 12 volts necessary for solenoid activation. Can anyone help?? Thank you.

"one the size of the wire goin

"one the size of the wire going to the solenoid if to small will cause a voltage drop. secound what is the voltage at your battery before you start your test. do you have a good ground from the preheater out post. and is your ground at the starter grounded to the cyl. block as well. ground wires make a big difference in electrical trouble shooting, and are the most over looked."

"Hi,i m french and i have a pa

"Hi,i m french and i have a pair of 6V53TI Detroit in a 49 FT vitech sportfisherman boat.They need to be rebuilt and i think to replace them by two 3126a engines but i've heard they is some problem with this engines what are you thinking about that thanks in advance"

Back