Logo

Computer to test gt40 efi

i have talk to pcm i bought th

i have talk to pcm i bought the engine new this year it was ship to me in march from pcm i have had problems with engine since day one they dont seem to want to do any thing i have call them for help 20 times and spoke to 5 differnt people about it i have it at a crusader dealer for a month they have been playing phone tag with pcm there is no pcm dealers around where i am

i all ready talk to ski dim t

i all ready talk to ski dim they told me the basics they seem okay i have the boat at a crusader dealer they have been talking with pcm lately finaly got the motor running ok they have had it now for 4 weekends they check the timeing it was 13 degrees out i check the timeing when i got it it was hitting there mark i asumme it was ok they timed it on the wrong side of zero from the factory the motor still hunts when warmed up rpms drop and raise at idel and will stall the guys that have it now are going to call pcm to see what they want them to do its taking 3 months to get this far maybe i will have it running right by the time i have to pull the boat

right now the boat is in brick

right now the boat is in brick nj at comstock marine after fixing timeing they told me to run boat for a couple hours i took it out saturday ran it fo about an hour it ran ok better but started to run bad the more i went it wouldnt go over 4200rpm then would load up i would have to ease it up to get it to 3000rpm but not to fast they said i didnt run it enuff so i took it out yesterday for and hour and half ran ok but wouldnt go over 4200 if try to go more rpms drop till i pulled it back a littel seem to cruise at 3600 ok but than started to do same thing so i brought back in at idel in netural engine hunts and stalled made docking a littel hairy i am going to see what the want me to do i belve it its a protech engine

Back